Werkstudent / Praktikant Psychologie (m/w/d)
Revolutionize with us the digital health market in the field of psychotherapy! We developed an innovative virtual reality software. The software can be used to treat various psychological and later neurological disorders. The product is developed and scientifically validated in close cooperation with renowned clinics. The team is interdisciplinary, was awarded by the BMWi in 2018 and receives strong support from the founding scene as well as scientific institutions.
Be one of the brains behind PsyCurio’s product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Develop great ideas to improve the psychological product for our patients, health insurance companies and clinics
- Read through psychological papers and medical guidelines and plan validation/therapy studies together with our partners in science
- Build the relationship with our cooperation partners
- Negotiate with our clinics and care the customer contact
- Make the case clear with numbers and prove assumptions
- Support in marketing and public relations
- You have studied or are studying a health related subject like medicine, psychology or health management.
- You love to learn more about psychotherapy.
- You have an excellent understanding of scientific papers.
- You have first experiences in planning own (therapeutic) studies.
- You know how to prioritise tasks and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of German is a bonus.
- You have a start-up mindset, work independently and are flexible and passionate about your work.
- You are interested in economic knowledge, and have experience in creating business plans and calculating case studies (Excel).
- You want to make a difference: With PsyCurio, you’re designing a company that solves a real problem. Digital Health inspires you like us!
What we offer
- Take on a key role in our team on the way to being the leading software provider for VR therapy!
- Further develop your skills and implement your own ideas in a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development.
- Be part of our startup spirit: flat hierarchies, plenty of room for ideas and creativity, participation in events & networking in Berlin, Bielefeld and abroad.
When and where?
When: from 1.1.2020
Scope: 9-19,5 hours per week
Where: Technology Park in Paderborn, here we meet at least once a week. Home Office is also possible.