VR Developer (m/f/d)
Revolutionize with us the digital health market in the field of psychotherapy! We develop an innovative virtual reality software. The software can be used to treat various psychological and later neurological disorders. The product is developed and scientifically validated in close cooperation with renowned clinics. The team is interdisciplinary, was awarded by the BMWi in 2018 and receives strong support from the founding scene and scientific institutions.
- Involvement in the entire software development process (design, development, test, rollout)
- Conception and development of VR software products with the help of Unity3D
- Work in the team on the integration of the latest health-relevant enhancement technologies (e.g. eye / motion tracking, measurement of biophysical markers)
- Advise clients on the possibilities and limitations of the latest technologies and our software.
- You have experience as a developer with excellent knowledge of programming languages C# and/or Java. Experience with Unity3D and/or VR hardware desirable.
- You have a start-up attitude, work independently, are flexible and work passionately.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team and tackling problems together.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of German is a bonus.
- You have experience in working with agile methods in an academic research environment and/or have start-up experience in a fast-growing industry? That would be a plus!
What we offer
- Get to know the work processes of a growing start-up.
- Further develop your programming skills and implement your own ideas.
- Be part of our founding spirit: Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for ideas and creativity, participation in events & networking, especially in OWL and Berlin.
- Expand your knowledge through workshops, mentors and open communication in our interdisciplinary
When and where?
When: now open
Where: Technology Park in Paderborn, here we meet at least once a week. Home Office is also possible.