Psychological Product Manager (m/f/d)
Revolutionize with us the digital health market in the field of psychotherapy! We develop an innovative virtual reality software. The software can be used to treat various psychological and later neurological disorders. The product is developed and scientifically validated in close cooperation with renowned clinics. The team is interdisciplinary, was awarded by the BMWi in 2018 and receives strong support from the founding scene and scientific institutions.
Be one of the brains behind PsyCurio’s product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Develop great ideas to improve the psychological product for our patients, health insurance companies and clinics
- Read through psychological papers and medical guidelines and plan validation/therapy studies together with our partners in science
- Develop and lead psychological workshops and presentations for our customers, explaining our software and VR in psychotherapy
- Work closely together with our tech-team to implement new features to the software
- You have studied or are studying a health related subject like medicine, psychology or health management.
- You love to learn more about psychotherapy.
- You have an excellent understanding of scientific papers.
- You have first experiences in planning own (therapeutic) studies.
- You know how to prioritise tasks and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team and tackling problems together.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of German is a bonus.
- You have a start-up mindset, work independently and are flexible and passionate about your work.
- A good company culture is very important to you.
What we offer
- Have the unique chance of driving the growth of a growing startup.
- Further develop your skills and implement your own ideas in a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development.
- Be part of our startup spirit: flat hierarchies, plenty of room for ideas and creativity, participation in events & networking in Berlin, Bielefeld and abroad.
When and where?
When: now open
Where: Technology Park in Paderborn, here we meet at least once a week. Home Office is also possible.