Business Developer (m/f/d)
Revolutionize with us the digital health market in the field of psychotherapy! We develop an innovative virtual reality software. The software can be used to treat various psychological and later neurological disorders. The product is developed and scientifically validated in close cooperation with renowned clinics. The team is interdisciplinary, was awarded by the BMWi in 2018 and receives strong support from the founding scene and scientific institutions.
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Build the relationship with our cooperation partners
- Represent PsyCurio at conferences, meetups and other events
- Research quality standards and guidelines for medical devices
- Take responsibility for executive tasks and monitoring
Operations & Sales
- Negotiate with our clinics and care the customer contact
- Daily Operations
- Find new ways to enable scalable growth
- Make the case clear with numbers and prove assumptions
- Support in marketing and public relations
- Self-Made: You work independently and want to take responsibility.
- Economy: You have solid business knowledge and experience in creating business plans and calculating case studies (Excel).
- Communication: You like dealing with people, can confidently present and communicate excellently.
- Engagement: You are fully committed to your goals and can work hard.
- Vision: You want to make a difference: With PsyCurio, you’re designing a company that solves a real problem. Digital Health inspires you like us!
- Team Player: A good corporate culture is as important to you as it is to us.
What we offer
- Take on a key role in our team on the way to being the leading software provider for VR therapy!
- Startup spirit: flat hierarchies, participation in events & networking, shared co-working, open communication, family-like and interdisciplinary team.
- You will be given responsibility for employees and budget, depending on your personal development
When and where?
When: now open
Where: Technology Park in Paderborn, here we meet at least once a week. Home Office is also possible.