3D Artist (m/f/d)
Revolutionize with us the digital health market in the field of psychotherapy! We develop an innovative virtual reality software. The software can be used to treat various psychological and later neurological disorders. The product is developed and scientifically validated in close cooperation with renowned clinics. The team is interdisciplinary, was awarded by the BMWi in 2018 and receives strong support from the founding scene and scientific institutions.
- Together with the project teams, you will develop and produce the content for virtual reality applications.
- Your responsibility includes the design of detailed textures, lighting and animations, texturebacking as well as high and low-poly modelling.
- With you we build up the production pipeline in the area of modeling – you actively participate in the continuous development of the area.
- You act as the first point of contact for building real-time 3D models for use in Unity.
- Successfully completed (university) degree or apprenticeship with a focus on visual communication or graphic design
- Well-founded user knowledge in Blender, Autodesk Maya, 3D Studio Max, Cinema4D or comparable tools as well as in image processing
- Very good knowledge of animation, shading, lighting and rendering
- Experience with real-time engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Know-how in 3D modelling, shading, texturing and compositing
- Independent, structured way of working and excellent team and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- High resilience and commitment
What we offer
- Further develop your knowledge and put your own ideas into practice.
- Be part of our founding spirit: Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for ideas and creativity, participation in events & networking, especially in OWL and Berlin.
- Expand your knowledge through workshops, mentors and open communication in our interdisciplinary team.
When and where?
When: now open
Where: Technology Park in Paderborn, here we meet at least once a week. Home Office is also possible.